GNM (GENERAL NURSING AND MIDWIFERY)
Affiliated to MAHARASHTRA NURSING COUNCIL MUMBAI
Recognized by Indian Nursing council New Delhi.
3 yrs (Including Internship)
(The course of study shall be for 3 ½ yrs from the date of commencement of academic term notified by the council )
1. Minimum and maximum age for admission is 17 to 35 years . there no age bar for ANM/LHV.
2. Minimum Education 10+2 or Equvivalent, with Preferably science (Physics, Chemistry ,Biology and English ) with aggregate of 40% marks.
3. The candidate should be medically fit.
4. Student Appearing in 10+2 examination in arts and science conducted by National Institute of Open School.
5. Student completed 10+2 Vocational ANM from school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
6. Student shall be admitted ones in a year.
(* Norms are subject to change time to time as per INC New Delhi and MNC Mumbai )